CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr. Patwadi Ajay Kumar is a General Physician, Bariatric Surgeon and Laparoscopic Surgeon in Hitech City, Hyderabad and has an experience of 8 years in these fields. Dr. Patwadi Ajay Kumar practices at Pace Hospital in Hitech City, Hyderabad. He completed MS - General Surgery from Gauhati medical College & Hospital, Guwahati in 2011, MBBS from JSS AYURVEDIC MEDICAL COLLEGE MYSORE in 2005 and Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery from Global Hospitals in 2017. He is a member of Indian Medical Association (IMA), Association of Surgeons of India (ASI), Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI), Indian Society of Gastroenterology and Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons (IAGES). Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Minimally Invasive Surgery, Colorectal Surgery, Endoscopies and Colonoscopic Procedures, Gastrointestinal surgery and Bariatric Surgery etc. You can find various information about Dr. Patwadi Ajay Kumar on Timesmed.com.
- MS - General Surgery - Gauhati medical College & Hospital - Guwahati - 2011
- MBBS - JSS AYURVEDIC MEDICAL COLLEGE MYSORE - 2005
- Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery - Global Hospitals - 2017
- Fellowship in Advance Laparoscopy Surgery - Indian Association of Gastro - Intestinal Endo Surgeons - 2017
- Fellowship in G I Surgery - The Association of Colon & Rectal Surgeons of India - 2017.
- General Physician
- Bariatric Surgeon
- Laparoscopic Surgeon.
Awards and Recognitions
Presented paper on Apical Lymph Node significance in colorectal Surgery in Award Papers Category in 14th IAGES at Hyderabad - 2010
Presented video on Cardiomyotomy post POEM in Achalasi in Award Video category in 14th IAGES at Hyderabad - 2011
Winner of North East Zonal quiz competition held at ASACON 2010 - 2012
Winner of Essay Competition held at North East Zonal level. - 2013
Topped the class in pre university board examinations - 2014
Topped the class throughout schooling period - 2015
Best outgoing student of the school (1996 - 1997) - 1997
Topped Bidar District of Karnataka in Class X examination conducted by CBSE board. - 1997.
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
- Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI)
- Indian Society of Gastroenterology
- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo - Surgeons (IAGES).
- 2017 - 2017 Consultant Laparoscopic - GI and Bariatric Surgeon at Pace Hospitals
- 2013 - 2017 Consultant Surgeon at Mythri hospital
- 2011 - 2013 Assistant professor in department of surgery at Pace Hospitals.
- 72475 - Karnataka Medical Council - 2005.