CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr. Pradyut Waghray is a Pulmonologist in Basheerbagh, Hyderabad and has an experience of 28 years in this field. Dr. Pradyut Waghray practices at Kunal Institute Of Medical Specialities in Basheerbagh, Hyderabad and Apollo Hospitals in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad. He completed MBBS from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad in 1982, Diploma in Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases (DTCD) from AP Chest Hosppital, Hyderabad in 1984 and MD - Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases/Medicine from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad in 1986. He is a member of Indian Medical Association (IMA) and Indian Chest Society. Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Treatment, Nicotine/Tobacco (Smoking) De-addiction Treatment, Eosinophilia Treatment, Lung Infections Treatment and Sleep Disorder Treatment etc. You can get the phone number of Dr. Pradyut Waghray on Timesmed.com.
- MBBS - Osmania Medical College - Hyderabad - 1982
- Diploma in Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases (DTCD) - AP Chest Hosppital - Hyderabad - 1984
- MD - Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases/Medicine - Osmania Medical College - Hyderabad - 1986.
Awards and Recognitions
Gold Medal in DTCD
University First Rank in DTCD
Best Student Award in DTCD
Distinction in Biochemistry & Pharmacology in MBBS
Outstanding Young Person Award in the field of Medicine
In Ap - 1994
Vijayshree Award by the Government of TamilNadu in - 1999
Hyderabad - 1991
Best Speaker Award of 74th National Conference on Indian Medical Association - 1998.
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Indian Chest Society.
- 1991 - Present Consultant Pulmonology at Appollo Hospital
- 2015 - Present Consultant Pulmonology at Zoi Hospital
- 1987 - 1992 Assistant Professor at NIMS
- 1989 - 1990 Registrar at Royal Lancaster Infirmary.
- 9900 - Andhra Pradesh Medical Council - 1982.