CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Mehrotra ENT Hospital (MEH) is the first ENT Hospital of Kanpur that are providing Free Cochlear Implant facility under scheme of Ali Yavar Jung National Institute of Speech and Hearing Disabilities. We are also providing all accessories of cochlear implant & hearing aids. We have successfully implanted six patients of free cochlear implant under free scheme of Ali Yavar Jung National Institute of Speech and Hearing Disabilities.Mehrotra ENT Hospital is one of the premier private hospital in Kanpur, India for the treatment of dis-orders of Ear, Nose and Throat known for patient satisfaction and complete care. Dr. Rohit Mehrotra started the hospital with the mission of quality healthcare with full dedication and best services to every individual.The Hospital is self-equipped with 2 operation theatres catering to various ENT & Head and Neck Operations. The out patients Department caters to necessary investigations.Mehrotra ENT Hospital in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India Was started with the aim of providing quality healthcare service in ENT treatment. We treat all kinds of ENT problems/dis-orders and provide you complete relax from your problems. We not only care but cure your ENT disease completely. We are known for following conditions/dis-orders : Adenoid / Tonsil Infections Ear Discharge / Ear Wax / Middle Ear Infection Deafness Allergies Balance Disorders Cleft Palate Deviated Nasal Septum ( DNS ) Ear Aches & Infections Dysphagia & Swallowing Problems Head & Neck Cancer Laryngitis Sinusitis Nasal Growth / Nasal Polyp / Rhinitis Smell & Taste Disorders Sore Throats Swimmer`s Ear Tinnitus Temporo-Mandibular Joint ( TMJ ) Tonsillitis Voice DisordersWe are having facility for micro to major surgery and tests for all ENT problems like : Ear Surgery Cochlear Implant Surgery Myringotomy (placement of ear tubes) Repair of ear drum perforation and Mastoid Diseases ( Microscopic Ear Surgeries / Tympanoplsty ) Reconstruction of middle ear ossicles ( Stapes / Piston / Mastoid Surgery ) Ear lobule repair / Ear Piercing with medical gun. Radio Frequency Surgery for Ear Hearing loss- Hearing Reconstructive Surgery Discharging ear or ear pus Facial Nerve paralysis Giddiness Nose and Sinus Surgery Control of epistaxis (severe nose bleed) Repair of nasal fractures Septoplasty to straighten deviated septum ( DNS ) Functional and cosmetic rhinoplasty Functional Endoscopic sinus surgery to treat chronic sinus infection or remove polyps (FESS) Diagnostic and Therapeutic Video Endoscopy / Sinuscopy Foreign Body Removal like rubber, thermocol balls, pea nuts, pins Sinusitis Nose polyposis Sinus Headache CSF Rhinorrhoea Pituitary tumors Advanced techniques using Microdebridor Balloon Sinuplasty Micro Cosmetic Surgery of the Nose and FaceThroat / Larynx Surgery Tonsillectomy / adenoidectomy Uvuloplatopharyngoplasty (surgical treatment for sleep apnea) Surgical treatment for snoring ( Laser Surgery ) Removal of vocal cord lesions ( Microlaryngeal Surgeries) Vocal cord medialization (treatment for paralyzed vocal cord) Oesophagoscopy / BronchoscopyNeck Surgery Thyroidectomy Parathyroidectomy ParotidectomyRemoval of benign or malignant tumors from nose, sinuses, oral cavity, Thyroid, oropharynx.Neck dissection with removal of lymph nodes for neck cancer and Tuberculosis.Mehrotra ENT Hospital has well-equipped infrastructure with facilities for a comprehensive evaluation for hearing impaired and vertigo patients. We have all facilities for Audiology, Pure Tone Audiometry, Speech Audiometry, Special Audiometry Tests, Cochlear Implant Surgery - for severe- profound Bilateral SN Hearing loss, BAHA (Bone Anchored Hearing Aids) -unilateral profound SN Hearing loss, Speech Laboratory, Diagnosis & Treatment of speech disorders, BSERA (Brain Stem Evoked Response Audiometry) to evaluate all hearing problems including hearing assessmen of new born infants. You can get the phone number of Dr. Prof. Rohit Mehrotra on Timesmed.com.
- Free cochlear implant for deaf & mute child
- Throat/Larynx Surgery
- Nose and Sinus Surgery
- Ear Surgery
- Neck Surgery
- Speech Therapy
- Ear - Nose - Throat (Ent) Specialists
- ENT Specialist
- endoscopic surgery
- Micro Ear Surgery
- Voice Surgeries
- Lasers in Ear - Nose and Throat Surgery
- Speech Rehabilitation
- Ear - Nose - Throat Surgery.
- MBBS - L.P.S Institute of Cardiology - G.S.V.M Medical College - Kanpur - 1993
- MS - ENT - King Georges Medical College - Lucknow University - 1997.
- ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist.
Awards and Recognitions
Runner Up In Senior Consultant Award Paper In AOI - Kolkata - 2017
Awarded Gold Medal For The Best Paper Presentation At The 4th North Zone And XVI U. P. Chapter Annual Conference Of A. O. I. Held At Kanpur - 1996
Awarded Certificate Of Honour In Physiology And Biochemistry In The First Professional - G. S. V. M. Medical College - Kanpur - 1993
Awarded Certificate Of Honour In Pharmacology - Community Medicine & Microbiology In The 2nd Professional - G. S. V. M. Medical College - Kanpur - 1994
Awarded Certificate Of Honour In Medicine - Surgery - Ophthalmology & Ent In The 3rd Professional - G. S. V. M. Medical College - Kanpur - 1994.
- Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer presentation Dec 2013 for Head and Neck Cancer in India – Global & regional Trends.
- International Journal of Current Medical And Pharmaceutical Research April 2016 for A Rare Case Presentation – Kikuchi’s Disease
- International Journal of Current Medical And Pharmaceutical Research May 2016 for Home Made Video NYSTAGMOGRAPH (VNG)
- International Journal of Current Medical And Pharmaceutical Research June 2016 for Binder’s Syndrome : A Case Report
- International Journal of Current Medical And Pharmaceutical Research Sep 2016 forAn Essay on Chronic Suppurative Otitis Media (CSOM –Safe Ear) Surgery.
- 2002 - 2007 - Consultant E.N.T. Surgeon at Rama Hospital & Research Center
- 2007 - 2013 - Asst. Prof. Deptt. of E.N.T. at Rama Hospital & Research Center
- 2015 - 2015 - Prof. & Head of Deptt. ENT at Rama Hospital & Research Center
- 2016 - 2017 - Prof. Deptt. of E.N.T. at G.S.V.M Medical College.
- 956 - Uttar Pradesh Medical Council - 2008.