CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr. Keerti Sachdeva is working as Counselling Psychologist for more than 26 years. She has done her Ph.D. in Child Educational Psychology from India's top most University named Delhi University, her M.Phil. in Educational Psychology also from world renowned University JNU, New Delhi, and her M.Sc. in Child Psychology from Bhilai. She specializes in children, adolescents, relationship hazards and marital problems. You can book an instant appointment with Dr. Keerti Sachdeva (PhD) on Timesmed.com.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Loss of Interest
- Grief Counselling
- Anger Management
- Marriage/ Marital Counselling
- IQ Assessment
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Behaviour & Thought Problems
- Anxiety Disorders Treatment
- Adolescent Medicine
- Family Problems
- Parenting Issues & Doubts
- Emotional Outbursts
- Early Parenting Issues
- Concentration Problems
- Crisis Management
- Low Confidence
- Child and Adolescent Problems
- Aptitude Test
- Educational consultation
- Career Counselling
- Psychological diagnosis (adult and child)
- Relationship Expert
- Psychological Counseling of Children & Adults
- Psychological Testing
- Ph.D. Child Educational Psychology - University of Delhi - 1996
- M.Phil. Educational Psychology - Jawaharlal Nehru University - 1990
- MSc. Child Psychology - Pt Ravishankar Shukla University - Raipur - 1985.
- Educational Psychologist
- Child Behavior Therapist
- Counselling Psychologist
Awards and Recognitions
RCI Registration Membership - 2013.
- Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).
- 1997 - 1998 Psychologist cum LLSD Program Director at Learning & Leadership Institute
- New Delhi.
- 1998 - 1999 Teacher in charge Activities at Bluebells School
- 1999 - 2001 Psychology Teacher cum Counsellor at Cambridge School
- 2001 - 2003 PGT Psychology cum Counsellor at Gyan Bharati School
- 2003 - 2007 PGT Psychology cum Counsellor at Amity International School
- 2008 - 2013 School Counsellor at Lilavatibai Podar Senior Secondary School
- Santacruz West
- 2013 - 2016 Counselling Psychologist at Positive Vibrations.
- A33859 - Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) 2013.