CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
As a chief Neurosurgeon, Dr. Vhora begins the operation. He slices the skin on the skull to make a semi-circular flap that can be pushed aside. He drills holes along the top of the skull, then down toward the ear and back up along the temple. He cuts between the holes with a special burr, then pulls off a section of bone and sets it aside.After having carved open a window on the brain, he dons glasses with magnifying lenses set into them and a headset with fiber optic cables that release a dull blue glow. The cables conduct light from a box behind Dr. Vhora, then wrap over his hair and plug into a spotlight that shines out from his forehead. You can get the phone number of Dr. Sanjay Vhora on Timesmed.com.
- Peripheral Neuro surgery
- Cerebrovascular Surgery
- Cervical Disc replacement surgery
- Endoscopic Spine Surgery
- Skull Base Surgery
- Acute Spine Cord Injury
- Lumber disc replacement surgery
- Charited Disc
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Coronary Angioplasty / Bypass Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Epilepsy surgery.
- MBBS - B J Medical College Ahemdabad - 1984
- MS - General Surgery - B J Medical College Ahemdabad - 1987
- MCh - Neuro Surgery - Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Hospital - Mumbai - 1991.
Awards and Recognitions
Obtained 1st Rank in M.S. General Surgery Examination Amongst 40 Candidates. Conducted by University of Poona. - 1990
Obtained Following Prizes for the Best Performance at M.S. General Surgery Examination of University of Poona. a) Late Dr. G.P. Apte Memorial Prize b) Late Dr. G.M. Phadke Prize C) Dr. S.R. Joglekar Prize - 1990
Obtained “Bharat Gaurav Award” By India International Friendship Society New Delhi in January - 2002
Awarded as Service Commendation for Exemplary Action Beyond the Call of Duty for the Benefit of Others by West Midlands Ambulance Services Nhs Trust & Shorpshire Ambulance Services England in September - 2004
Obtained Certificate of Thanks in Recognition of Valuable Services Rendered to the Society by the Royal Life Saving Society Common Wealth Council England in September - 2005
Certificate of Thanks - Royal Life Saving Society Common Wealth Council. - 2005
Qualified Trainer Course in BLS and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Ruby Hall Clinic partnership with WMAS). - 2006
Shropshire Ambulance & Wmas - NHS Awarded for Exemplary Actions Beyond the Call of Duty for the Benefit of Others. - 2008
Paul Harris Fellows Award by the Rotary Foundation of Rotary International for Best Achievement on 06th October. - 2008
Awarded for Appreciation of Services to Puneites Through “Pune Heart Brigade” by Rotary Club of Pune South - 2008.
- Member of Society of Emergency Medicine India
- Hon. Membership Of Neurosurgery Dept. Shinshu University School of Medicine (Matsumoto Japan) in year 18th April 1994
- Neurological Society of India
- Life Member of Congress of Neurological Surgeons – International Vista Member
- Life Member of ISPN (Indian Society Of Paediatric Neurosurgery)
- Life Member of ISSFN (Indian Society Of Sterotatic & Functional Neurosurgery)
- Life Member Of Pune Neuroclub
- Life Member Of IMA (Indian Medical Association) - Pune.
- Life Member Of ISCVS (Indian Society of Cerebrovascular Surgery).
- Core Committee Member of YASHDA - Pune for Disaster Management.
- Advisor Member of Pune Heart Brigade.
- 1983 - 1984 Internship at District Hospital Primary Health Care
- 1984 - 1985 Junior at Sasoon General Hospital
- 1985 - 1986 Senior Resident Doctor at Sasoon General Hospital
- 1985 - 1986 Locum Ragistrar at Sasoon General Hospital
- 1986 - 1986 Senior Resident Doctor at Sasoon General Hospital
- 1986 - 1987 Chief Ragistrar at Sasoon General Hospital.
- 55791 - Maharashtra Medical Council - 1986.