CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr. Anindansu Basu is a Consultant Orthopaedic surgeon with special interest & expertise in complex trauma, pelvic-acetabular, sports injuries, reconstruction & Joint Replacement Surgeries. He has undergone rigorous training under eminent surgeons of National & International repute in India and abroad. He was awarded with presidential Gold medal for his exemplarily performance in his postgraduate exam in 2008. He has worked as a honorary fellow at prestigious Addenbrookes Hospital in Cambridge for 2 years. He is currently pursuing MCH super-specialization in Anglia Ruskin University, UK. He is actively involved in post graduate teaching and research for last 8 years. He has more than 10 years of experience in managing different Bone & Joint problems & has performed more than 3000 successful surgeries to his credit till date. You can get the phone number of Dr. Anindansu Basu on Timesmed. com.
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Trauma surgery
- Fracture Treatment
- Shoulder Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Knee Correction
- Minimally Invasive Hip Correction
- ACL Reconstruction
- Spinal Therapy
- Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Replacement
- Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis
- Knee Replacement
- Knee Osteotomy
- Spinal Disc Surgery
- Spinal Surgery.
- MBBS - University Of Calcuta - India - 2001
- MS - Orthopaedics - University of Seychelles - 2011
- Diploma in Orthopaedics - The West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS) - Kolkata - 2008
- DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery - Obstetrics & Gynecology - National Board of Examinations - New Delhi - 2011.
- Spine Surgeon.
Awards and Recognitions
C.M.E. Programme of WBOACON 2007 - 2007
IOACON 2007: 52nd Annual Conference of Indian Orthopaedic Association on 5th – 8 th December 2007 - Kolkata - West Bengal - India. - 2007
Cadaveric Workshop on Exposures of Hip(WBOA) - 2008
EIIOT: The 6th Annual Fracture Fixation Course with Hands on Workshop at B.C.Roy Polio clinic & Hospital For Crippled Children - 2008
MIDCON - Recent Updates In Orthotics & Prosthetics - 2009
WBOACON - Paper - Different Treatment Modalities In Femoral Head Fractures. - 2009
IROC 2010 (Kolkata) - Advances in Joint Replacement Surgery - 2010
ORTHOCON AMRI 2011: Trauma Redefined – Module I: The Lower Extremity. 3 rd April - 2011 - Kolkata. - 2011
Advances in Arthroplasty - West - Bengal Chapter - 2012
Indian Society Of Hip & Knee Surgeons - Kolkata - 7th National Congress (ISHKS) - 2013
Indian Arthroplasty Association Annual Conference (IAAACON ) at Madurai - Tamilnadu. - 2014.
- International College of Surgeons (ICS)
- west bengal orthopedic association
- Indian Arthroplasty Association
- AO Member(Asia Pacific).
- 2002 - 2003
- Rotary - Multi Departmental Intern at Bankura Sammilani Medical College
- 2003 - 2004
- Senior House Officer in Paediatrics at Bankura Sammilani Medical College
- 2004 - 2004
- Senior House Officer in Surgery at Bankura Sammilani Medical College
- 2004 - 2006
- Residential Medical Officer at Central Nursing Home
- 2006 - 2008
- Post Graduate trainee Diploma in Orthopaedics and Trauma at Calcutta Medical College & Hospital
- 2008 - 2008
- Residential Medical Officer(Ortho and Plastic Surgery) at Central Nursing Home
- 2008 - 2010
- Senior Registrar and Secondary DNB Fellow at Bhattacharya Orthopaedic and Related Research Centre - 2010 - 2012
- Senior Registrar - Orthopaedics at Fortis Hospital
- 2012 - 2013
- Clinical Associate - Orthopaedics at Fortis Hospital
- 2013 - 2017
- Associate Consultant at Fortis Hospital
- 2013 - 2017
- Visiting Consultant at B.C Roy Hospital - I.I.T - Kharagpur.
- West Bengal Medical Council - 2003.