CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr. Sarkar is a well-qualified obstetrician and gynecologist capable of handling high-risk pregnancies and gynecological issues, etc. He has 38 years of experience in his field. He is associated with different hospitals and clinics. He is one of the leading gynecologists and is reputed among the lot among his peer groups. He has been a great scholar during his academic career and has been part of various research organizations. He is a member of various Organizations as follows: Indian Medical Association (IMA), Indian Endometriosis Society, Indian Endoscopic Society, Indian Academy of Gynecological Endoscopy (IAGE), Federation of Obstetric & Gynecological Society of India (FOGSI). You can book an instant appointment with Dr. Asit Baran Sarkar on Timesmed. com.
- Gynae Problems
- Abortion/Medical Termination of Pregnancy (MTP)
- High-Risk Pregnancy Care
- Pregnancy Hypertension (Preeclampsia/Eclampsia)
- Menstrual Disorders in Adolescent Girls
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Laparoscopy Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Sterilization
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Obs & Gyn)
- Hysterectomy (Abdominal/Vaginal)
- Hysteroscopic Myomectomy
- Infertility Evaluation/Treatment.
- MBBS - Medical College - Calcutta - 1979
- MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology - Patna Medical College - Patna - 1982.
- Laparoscopic Surgeon (Obs & Gyn).
Awards and Recognitions
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Indian Endometriosis Society
- Indian Endoscopic Society
- Indian Academy of Gynecological Endoscopy (IAGE)
- Federation of Obstetric & Gynecological Society of India (FOGSI).
- 1980 - 1982
- Mobile Surgeon at Bankura District Hospital
- 1980 - 1982
- Senior Research Fellow at Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
- 1982 - 1985
- Block Medical Officer Of Health (BMOH) at Kotulpur Rural Hospital
- 1982 - 2002
- Senior Consultant at Ghatal Sub - divisional Hospital
- 2003 - 2010
- Consultant Endoscopic Surgeon at Sramajibi Hospital
- 2011 - 2016
- Laproscopic Surgeon at South - Eastern Railway Hospital
- 2002 - 2015
- Visit Gynaecologist at Abhinash Dutta Maternity Home (Govt. of West Bengal) - Annex RG Kar Medical Hospital.
- West Bengal Medical Council - 1979.