CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr. Baljit Singh is an Orthopedist in Sultan Wind Gate, Amritsar and has an experience of 28 years in this field. Dr. Baljit Singh practices at Medi+clinic in Sultan Wind Gate, Amritsar. The doctor completed MBBS from Govt. Medical College, Amritsar (Punjab, India) in 1989 and MS - Orthopaedics from Government Medical College & Rajendra Hospital,Punjabi University,Patiala in 2007. The doctor is a member of Indian Medical Association (IMA), Indian Orthopaedic Association, Punjab Orthopaedic Association and North Zone Orthopaedic Association. Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Prolotherapy, Trauma, Knee Osteotomy, Trauma Surgery and Joint Dislocation Treatment etc. You can get the phone number of Dr. Baljit Singh on Timesmed.com.
- Joint Pain
- Joint Dislocation Treatment
- Back Pain Physiotherapy
- ACL Reconstruction
- Spinal Therapy
- Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Replacement
- Knee Osteotomy
- Knee Replacement
- Spinal Fusion
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Physiotherapy for Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Congenital Disorders Evaluation/Treatment
- Pain Management Counseling
- Shoulder Pain
- Osteoporosis Treatment
- Trauma Surgery
- Chronic Pain Treatment
- Bone Densitometry.
- MBBS - Govt. Medical College - Amritsar (Punjab - India) - 1989
- MS - Orthopaedics - Government Medical College & Rajendra Hospital - Punjabi University - Patiala - 2007.
Awards and Recognitions
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Punjab Orthopaedic Association
- North Zone Orthopaedic Association.
- 1989 - 2016 - Associate Professor at Shri Guru Ram Das Medical College
- 2007 - 2016 - Orthopaedist at Medi+Clinic.
- 26449 - Punjab Medical Council - 1989.