CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr. Dinesh Bhurani is a Senior Consultant Hemato-Oncologist in New Delhi. He has been working as Chief of Hemat-Oncology Services from 2007 at the Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre, New Delhi. He is also Chief of Bone Marrow Transplant Unit at the same institution. He has performed over 250 stem cell transplants thus far in his medical career.Dr. Bhurani completed his DM (Hematology) from CMC Vellore and also obtained the title of Fellow of the Royal College of Pathologists of Australia (FRCPA). He has worked as a Consultant at CMC Vellore from April 2001 to February 2002, and Associate Consultant, Chairman, at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, from August 2005 to April 2006. He studied and trained for over three years in Australia between Feb 2002 and July 2005, serving for about a year each at The Royal Melbourne Hospital and the Austin Hospital in Melbourne, and for about 18 months with the West Sydney area health service. Dr. Bhurani is an active member of the Indian Society of Hematology and Blood Transfusion. He has been involved as Principal Investigator for various clinical trials relating to lymphoma, Myeloma and CLL, and has been Co-Investigator for many other Medical Oncology trials since 2007. Dr. Bhurani has supervised DNB students, and also been co-supervisor for PhD and MSc students. You can get the phone number of Dr. Dinesh Bhurani on Timesmed.com.
- DM - Hematology - Christian Medical College & Hospital - Vellore - 2001
- MD - Haematology - Pt Ravishankar Shukla University - Raipur - 1997
- MBBS - JIWAJI University Gwalior - 1993
- FRCP - Haematology - Royal College Of Pathologists Of Australasia - 2004.
- Pediatric Hematologic-Oncologist.
Awards and Recognitions
Award Paper: \"Comparison of various variables including foot length with gestational age\". Indian Academy of Pediatrics - state branch - 1997
Folinic acid administration following MTX as prophylaxis for GVHD in allogeneic HSCT centres in Australia and New Zealand. Bhurani D - Schifter M - Kerridge I. Bone Marrow Transplant - 2008
The sensitivity of CD138 immunostaining of bone marrow trephine specimens for quantifying marrow involvement in MGUS and myeloma - including samples with a low percentage of plasma cells. Ng AP - Wei A - Bhurani D - Chapple P - Feleppa F - Juneja S. Haematologi - 2006.
- Indian Society of Hematology and Blood Transfusion.
- Member of Indian Society of Hematology and Blood Transfusion.
- Member of Pediatric Hematology - Oncology Chapter of Indian Academy of Pediatrics.
- Member of The Royal College of Pathologists of Australia (RCPA)..
- 2008 - 2016 Director - Department of Haemato - Oncology & Bone Marrow Transplant at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre.
- 48047 - Delhi Medical Council - 2010.