CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Professional Qualification: B.P.T., M.P.T. (Ortho), MIAP You can get the phone number of Dr. Geetika Kumar Rajoria (PT) on Timesmed.com.
- Electrical Stimulation
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
- Range Of Motion Excercise
- Strengthening Excercise
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Joint Mobilization
- Balance Exercises
- Musculoskeletal Injury Physiotherapy
- Pelvic Rehabilitation
- Pregnancy Exercise
- Chronic Pain Treatment
- Knee Injury
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain Treatment
- Spine Injury
- Spine Mobilization
- Interferential Therapy
- Antenatal and Postnatal Exercise/ Physiotherapy
- Mulligan Manipulation
- Soft Tissue Manipulation
- Arthritis and Pain Management
- Soft Tissue Injury Management
- Post Surgery Physiotherapy/Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic Physiotherapy
- McKinzie Treatment for Spine
- Consultant Physiotherapy
- Musculoskeletal Pain Management.
- BPTh/BPT - SBSPGI Dehradhun.
- MPTh/MPT - Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Physiotherapy - Amity University Campus - Noida - .
Awards and Recognitions
Done Certificate Course in Manual Therapy from Capri Institute (90 hrs) -
Done Upper & Lower quarter Mulligan’s concept from Capri Institute (32 hrs) -
Done Certificate course in Neurodevelopmental therapy: Bobath Approach (25 hrs) -
Attended 43rd annual conference of IAP held at Hyderabad -
Attended POTCON - 2003 held at Lucknow -
Attended Synergy - 2004 held at Dehradun.
- Indian Association of Physiotherapist.
- Physiotherapist (Consultant) at Chirayu Super Speciality Hospital
- Physiotherapist at Umrao Hospital
- Physiotherapist (Consultant) at Kasturi Memorial Hospital
- Physiotherapist (Consultant) at Balaji Hospital
- Physiotherapist (Consultant) at Riddhi Siddhi Hospital.
- L19321 - Indian Association of Physiotherapist (IAP).