CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr. M S Barthwal has done his MD in Medicine from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune & DM in Pulmonary Medicine from the prestigious institute, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh, popularly known as PGI, Chandigarh. Dr. M S Barthwal has also been conferred with Fellowship of National College of Chest Physicians of India (FNCP) & Fellowship of Indian College of Physicians (FICP). He has worked in all referral respiratory centers of armed forces medical service & has twenty-six years of rich experience and expertise in managing disease related to Pulmonary Medicine. His last tenure in armed forces medical service was as Professor & HOD, Dept of Pulmonary, Critical & Sleep Medicine in Military Hospital, Cardiothoracic Centre, affiliated to Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. He firmly believes in following an ethical practice by giving a top priority to compassionate care over business perspective, giving a quality consultation by spending a good amount of time with patient & has thousands of highly contented patients, the majority of them having Asthma, COPD, Sleep-related breathing disorders, Pulmonary tuberculosis, Pleural diseases etc. He has published more than eighty research papers in leading journals with the main focus of research in the fields of Asthma, COPD and Pleural diseases. He has been a speaker at all national conferences of Pulmonary Medicine & Medicine, in regional conferences & in post graduate seminars for the last fifteen years. He has also been post graduate teacher & has been a guide to numerous students. He has worked as a member of a workshop on formulating guidelines for diagnosis & management of COPD in India by WHO-India – 2002. He has been a life member of Associations of Physicians of India, Indian Chest Society, National College of Chest Physician &Indian Association for Bronchology. He has done pioneering work in Intrapleural Fibrinolytic therapy in loculated pleural effusions & emyema in all age groups in India. He has carved a niche for himself as a top super specialist Pulmonologists of India. You can book an instant appointment with Dr. M S Barthwal on Timesmed.com.
- Sleep Disorder Treatment
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Treatment
- Balance Exercises
- Nicotine/Tobacco (Smoking) De-addiction Treatment
- Chest Disease Treatment
- Interstitial Lung Disease Treatment
- Obesity Related Lung Diseases
- Allergic Respiratory diseases
- Tuberculosis (TB) Treatment.
- MD - General Medicine - Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) - Pune - 1991
- DM - Pulmonary Medicine - POSTGRADUATE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH - CHANDIGARH - 1996
- FNCCP(I) - National College of Chest Physicians - 2010
- FICP - Indian College of Physician - 2009
- FICS - Indian Chest Society - 2016
- MBBS - Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) - Pune - 1983.
Awards and Recognitions
- Association of Physicians of India (API)
- National College of Chest Physicians
- Indian Chest Society.
- 1991 - 1996 Physician at Armed Forces Medical Service hospitals
- 1996 - 2010 Pulmonologist & Sleep Med Specialist at Armed Forces Medical Service hospitals
- 2010 - 2012 Professor & HOD
- Pulmonary & Sleep Medicine at Armed Forces Medical College.
- 4102 - Medical Council of India (MCI) - 1984.