CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Masters in Integrative Health, Certificate in Wellness Management, Masters of Science in International Business and Management, Certificate in Acupuncture, Certification In Yoga, Spinning Instructor Training, AAFA Personal Training Certification
16 years experience
Preeti's career path spanning over a decade across several countries has provided her an understanding of the Global Health Care system crisis and the importance of preventive strategies in health promotion. She is a California Institute of Integral Studies (CIIS) graduate with an MA in Integrated Health Studies with specializing in Health & Wellness Coaching and Wellness Management. She is a former Reebok Fitness Brand Ambassador and is currently associated with them as their Fitness Consultant. She is currently spearheading health and wellness initiative in Max Healthcare Hospitals as their coach & consultant and also has her private practice at the Wellness Jiva Centre. Her expertise lies in exercise Physiology, Nutrition, Wellness Coaching, Health Coaching, Stress Management, Corporate Wellness Programs, Integrated and Complementary Medicine, Healthy Aging and Global Health Systems to name a few.Her authored articles have been published in Indian Today Woman, Mint, Indian Express, Business Standard, The Hindu . Afternoon DC, FWD Life Magazine to name a few. Her previous professional work at the UCSF Osher Center for Integrative Medicine ,USA; Atena Wellness Coaching Program, USA; and Charlotte Maxwell Complimentary Clinic, USA has exposed her to integrative medicine clinical practice and increased her confidence in the efficacy of integrating conventional (Allopathic) medicine with complementary and alternative medicine. She is a qualified personal trainer by AFAA (Aerobics and Fitness Association of America), US and is also a certified yoga teacher by the Sivananda School of Yoga, Trivandrum, Kerala. She also works actively with Herbalife Independent Associates to create health and wellness programs for their distributors. Preeti runs a trust called 'The Rao Foundation'. The trust focuses on providing free education to children in need and is getting geared to provide health services to underprivileged sections of the society especially women and children.Her mission to make a difference in people's lives by eradicating the root cause of disease and reduce the chances of it recurring by making lifestyle behavioral changes that last a lifetime. She is committed to the philosophy of self-care as a way to empower individuals and communities to live life as a "creative event", full of potential and hope. You can book an instant appointment with Ms. Preeti Rao on Timesmed.com.
- Masters in Integrative Health - California Institute of Integral Studies - 2012
- Certificate in Wellness Management - California Institute of Integral Studies - 2012
- Masters of Science in International Business and Management - Sheffield Hallam University - Sheffield (UK) - 2000
- Certificate in Acupuncture - Acupunture and Integrative Medicine College - US - 2012
- Certification In Yoga - Sivananda School of Yoga - Kerala - India - 2001
- Spinning Instructor Training - Furious Fitness - London (UK) - 1999
- AAFA Personal Training Certification - AAFA - NEW Jersey - UK - 2000.
- Wellness Coach
- Integrative Health Coach.
Awards and Recognitions
- India Representative for National Wellness Institute U.S.A..
- 2016 - 2016 International Health & Wellness Coach at The Wellness Center - Gulmohar Park
- 2016 - 2016 International Health & Wellness Coach at The Nutrition Network - India
- 2012 - 2012 Project Manager at CIIS Wellness Coaching Program
- 2012 - 2012 Consultant at The Gertonson Institute and Sustain Well
- 2011 - 2011 Resident Internship at ICIM Spa School of India
- 1997 - 2001 Fitness Brand Ambassador at Reebok India Ltd..