CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Priyanka Kartari is a Clinical Psychologist, Counsellor and Psychotherapist. She works with clients diagnosed with clinical depression, anxiety disorders, caregiver stress, sexual and physical abuse, marital conflicts and academic difficulties. Her area of interest is in psychological trauma. You can get the phone number of Ms. Priyanka Kartari on Timesmed.com.
- Family Counseling
- Depression Counselling
- Grief Counselling
- Marital Counseling
- Adult Counselling
- Pre-Marital Counselling
- Psychotherapy Adult
- Loss of Interest
- Child Psychology
- Individual psychotherapy
- Clinical Psychology
- Psychological diagnosis (adult and child)
- Psychometric Testing
- Stress Management Counselling
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Anger Management
- Child and Adolescent Problems
- Anger Control
- Anxiety Disorder Counselling
- Family Problems
- Individual therapy.
- Masters in Clinical Psychology - Clinical Psychologist - 2013
- Masters in counselling and psychotherapy - Institute For Psychotherapy & Management Sciences - 2012
- BSc - Psychology - CIty University - London - 2009.
- Clinical Psychologist
- Counselling Psychologist
Awards and Recognitions
Clinical Psychologist - 2014
Counsellor and Psychotherapist - 2013.
- 2010 - 2011 Clinical Psychologist at Aashraya Child Developmental Centre
- 2011 - 2013 Clinical Psychologist at Life Cures Clinic
- 2013 - 2017 Clinical Psychologist at Holy Family Hospital
- 2014 - 2017 Clinical Psychologist at Global Hospitals
- 2016 - 2017 Clinical Psychologist at Mind Craft.