CONSULT SUPER SPECIALITY DOCTORS
Dr Alla Gopala Krishna Gokhale is a leading Cardiothoracic Surgeon in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh who has performed India's first heart-kidney combined transplant & heart transplant. He has 34 years of experience as Cardio Thoracic Surgeon and is presently practicing at Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad. You can get the phone number of Dr. AGK Gokhale on Timesmed.com.
- MBBS - Guntur Medical College - Guntur - 1982
- MS - General Surgery - Guntur Medical College - Guntur - 1985
- MCh - Cardio Thoracic Surgery - The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University (TNMGRMU) - 1990
- DNB - Cardiothoracic Surgery - Obstetrics & Gynecology - National Board of Examinations - New Delhi - 1990.
- Cardiothoracic Surgeon.
Awards and Recognitions
Received Padma Shri
the country’s fourth highest civilian award - 2016.
- Indian Association Of Cardiovascular And Thoracic Surgeons (IACTS)
- Indian Association of Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- Member of CTS Net - Forum of Cardiothoracic Surgeons in the World
- International Society of Heart and Lung Transplantation - USA
- Society of Thoracic Surgeons - USA
- European Association of Thoracic Surgeons
- Founder Secretary of Heart Failure Society - India.
- 2012 - 2014 Chief Cardiothoracic - Transplant and Minimal Access Cardiac Surgeon at Yashoda Hospital
- 2003 - 2012 Senior Consultant and Head of Division of Cardiothoracic - Vascular and Transplant Surgery at Global Hospitals
- 1996 - 2003 Director & Senior Consultant - Division of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery at Medicity Hospitals.
- 15381 - Andhra Pradesh Medical Council - 1983.